View of Spring Street looking south from Temple Avenue, 1892-1896
收藏官方服务:
资源简介:
Photograph of a view of Spring Street looking south from Temple Avenue, 1892-1896. Pedestrians and horse-drawn carriages fill the street to the left and the right, lining the sidewalks along with commercial buildings to either side. Legible signs include: "Thellman, Waldeck & Co.", "E. Morey", "[...]ne, Grocer / Coffees and Teas", "London Clothing Co.", "[...] Lunch Oyster House", and "Fagan". The Hotel Nadeau is visible at the end of the street which is paved by cobblestones and in which two sets of streetcar rails can be seen. These cable cars stopped operations on Spring Street between First and Temple on February 12, 1896. The first electric car over Fourth Street was dated February 27, 1892.
创建时间:
2024-01-31



